Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So, Why can I learn from Darren?

What is it that I have to GIVE?
What things can I GIVE to others, that they wish they knew how to do?
How can I give low-rent/free speeches and still make money? What content might I be able to package, much like Darren has, that I can offer to the audience that will scratch that itch, that thing that I can share with them that they WISH they could do. Those wishes can provide $$$.

Dedicating 10% of what I earn to God.

What are the safety nets I am hanging onto that are actually drag nets? What is holding me back?
  1. Healthcare plan at work
  2. Activities that don't take me in the direction I want to go
  3. Debt
  4. Family to support
  5. Fears and doubts

Persistence is ALL I NEED. Look where I started, giving a rambling long-winded icebreaker where I shook like a leaf. Look where I've come through persistence... nothing can hold me back.

No comments: